Tuesday, September 8, 2009

St Johns, Stop 1

Well we landed in St Johns, Canada 2 days ago. i made several apperances and autograph signings and earned around about 3 million. There is not much to do here that i want to do. I feel like i have been her forever bu its only the 3rd day here. We are leaving in 4 more days so we would have spent an entire week in St Johns.

Today i met with the local government and the army cheifs to discuss some important matters. I want to but a Canadian Military Frigate. The ship i have in mind is the HMCS St. John's. It is a Halifax-class frigate. St Johns would be a good ship to join my current ship, we all know i need a navy to help defend myself and the future Grover land. I am currently offering a few million for it and they seem to be happy to accept it.

Well i better go earn more money and great more of my lovely lovely fans, If you live in St Johns come out and see me and get an autograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment